Geeks on Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks on Patrol guild forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Bčnneh (+droodino)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application for Bčnneh (+droodino) Empty
PostSubject: Application for Bčnneh (+droodino)   Application for Bčnneh (+droodino) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:23 pm

Character

* Nickname Bčnneh (the č using alt138)
* Level 70
* Class and Race Undead rogue
* Talent spec Whatever you like, mainly use shadow step spec but will change
* Proffesions Enchanting 341, engineering pooplandlevel 240
* Do you have Ventrilo? yus
* Is this you main character? INDEEDIO
* List any seriously played alts Droodino, level 70 restooo druid
* Do you have a stable connection? Yes Sir!
* Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)

You as a player

* Age 18
* Nationality Bhutani
* What are your usual playing hours? (Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?) currently, when the hell i want! WOOT WOOT, but after october in the evenings
* Previous WoW experience, both Pre-tbc and Tbc. (End-game instances such as AQ, Naxx, SSC and so on) Kara, Grull, TK eye, first mob wipe in sunwell pug group
* Connections (Do you know anyone in Geeks?) PORKCHOPS (ie the sandalman, who lives down my lane(lain?))
* Guild and/or Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds Was in Mutation but it disbanded, and ive been randomising since, I need some order (in the shape of a geek)
* Reasons for wanting to join Geeks on Patrol oh, above!
* Tell us why we should invite you, and what you can bring to our guild? I'm uber fantastic, and ive been told you need rogues. Oh and im fantastically uber
* Other (anything else you want to share with us) my cat did a stinky fart on my pillow. Also im not Bhutani, that was pork's idea.
Back to top Go down
Porkchops
Nerd Patroller

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bčnneh (+droodino)   Application for Bčnneh (+droodino) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:25 pm

He's mildly mad, but a good guy. And reasonable Rogue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bčnneh (+droodino)   Application for Bčnneh (+droodino) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:29 pm

If you take the letters in his alliteration, you spell MCR.

Which leads me to concluDe WE HAVE A MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE FAN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bčnneh (+droodino)   Application for Bčnneh (+droodino) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:31 pm

appoligies for that one, it was a g...

yes... a g.
Back to top Go down
Bubbleanheal
Geek Runner
Bubbleanheal

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bčnneh (+droodino)   Application for Bčnneh (+droodino) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:34 pm

no offence,, but wtf?
Back to top Go down
Taemi
Geek Runner
Taemi

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bčnneh (+droodino)   Application for Bčnneh (+droodino) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:34 pm

you know they tok gulable out of the dictionary? -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bčnneh (+droodino)   Application for Bčnneh (+droodino) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:58 pm

albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Bčnneh (+droodino)   Application for Bčnneh (+droodino) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Bčnneh (+droodino)
Page 1 of 1