Geeks on Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks on Patrol guild forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RESTO Shaman app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jago

RESTO Shaman app. Empty
PostSubject: RESTO Shaman app.   RESTO Shaman app. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 3:11 pm

* Jago
* Troll Shamman
* 00/00/61 (Resto)
* Alche/Herb, but not maxed (my hunter is my farm bot Wink )
* Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
* Is this you main character? Yes
* Alts: Mirakkeltøs (BM Hunter, Bloodelf, 375 Mining 374 Engineering (With Cables and Repair bot) Skrubbelløs (57 Demon Lock, Tailoring + Herbalism) Currently lvling it to 70.
* Do you have a stable connection? Yes
* Armory
Jago:

Mirakkeltøs:

Skrubbelløs:

Only got healing gear on my shaman so, you get what you see Wink

You as a player

* Nationality: Danish
* What are your usual playing hours? Usually i work 8-16, so im free most nights, would prefer to play no longer than 23, but exeptions can be made!
* Previous WoW experience, both Pre-tbc and Tbc. MC Cleared, AQ20 until last boss, Onyxia downed, a few bosses in AQ40 and BWL - Karazhan, Gruuls Lair, all Herorics exept MgT (Server Neptulon, Guild Sober Kannibals, BWL+AQ40 with Drunken Kannibals, the motherguild and raiding partof Sober).
Migrated to BH, and started my own Guild with Dann and Jarlfries, but decidet to join an allrdy established guild. and we joined several guilds all of them disbanded. The latest Guild was Genesis Redux where i Cleared ZA (exept last boss due to a wow breake). have allso downed Lurker Below.

* Connections: Dann and Jarlfries, IRL friends Migrated to BH to play with them Smile...

* Sober/Drunken Kannibals for 2.5 year, then i Migrated to Bloodhoof to play with Dann and Jarl, started own Guild, joined several after, but they disbanded... Murlocks, and Genesis redux was the only Guilds where some progress was done. would never have left Sober Kannibals if it wassent for the fact that no IRL friends played in it anymore, and I found that some IRL friends played on BH, Neptulon is a PvP server btw so migration the other ways was out of the question Wink...

* Reasons for wanting to join Geeks on Patrol: Well I just had a short breake from wow for like 4 weeks or so, and now I consider starting again, one criteria would be to play and raid with Jarl and Dann, since anything else would be boring Very Happy....

* Tell us why we should invite you, and what you can bring to our guild? Well for starters, I got loads of experience, I am a loyal player if the Guild survive Smile.. I dont need out of proportion progress, just seriosity when raid is on. I was Raid Leader in Sober Kannibals, and cleared Kara+GL while leading. I was Class "leader" so know how to play my char(s)... in other terms you will get a serious player and more time to concentrate on dealing damage gaining aggro or what your job is on the raid Wink...

* Think I covered most of it, but you got some stuff for a late night reading Wink Hmm Cnat get the link to work, but serch for Genesis Redux on Armory, and youl will find me - the hour is late and i need to sleep Wink... Ill look into it tomorrow!

//Jago
Back to top Go down
Taemi
Geek Runner
Taemi

RESTO Shaman app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTO Shaman app.   RESTO Shaman app. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 10:34 pm

Greap app, resto shammies are always usefull and you seem like a nice guy, got my vote Wink
Back to top Go down
conanorc
Geek Runner

RESTO Shaman app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTO Shaman app.   RESTO Shaman app. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:42 pm

yh gets my vote if u know dann and jarls thats a good start cause they r helpful aswell 2 our guild look forward 2 raididn wit u
Back to top Go down
Southpk
Geek Patroller
Southpk

RESTO Shaman app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTO Shaman app.   RESTO Shaman app. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:59 pm

Hey Jago could you whisper me or one fo the officers when your online next thank you =]
Back to top Go down
http://geeksonpatrol.roflforum.net
Jago

RESTO Shaman app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTO Shaman app.   RESTO Shaman app. EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:25 pm

I eill do that, thank you - Looking forward join you guys on raids etc Smile...

//Jago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RESTO Shaman app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RESTO Shaman app.   RESTO Shaman app. Empty

Back to top Go down

RESTO Shaman app.
Page 1 of 1