Geeks on Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks on Patrol guild forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jarlfrie

application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest   application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:22 am

Character

* Nickname: Jarlfries
* Level: 70
* Class and Race: Priest, undead
* Talent spec: 14/0/47
* Proffesions: Tailoring/enchanting (375/375)
* Do you have Ventrilo? yes
* Is this you main character? yes
* List any seriously played alts: Møvs (mage, 60 but lvl'ing it as I write)
* Do you have a stable connection? yes
* Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile:

You as a player

* Nationality: Danish
* What are your usual playing hours? 16.00-24.00
* Previous WoW experience: Been playing for 3 year. Cleared Kara and ZA, downed voidreaver in TK and lurker bellow in SSC
* Connections (Do you know anyone in Geeks?): Been playing with random players in PU-groups and always got a got impression. Hoping to join along with Dann (holy pally)
* Guild and/or Guild History: Started an nordic guild with Dann and Jago a while back...shiftet to random guilds hoping to find a steady good raiding guild...last guild was genesus redux, which fell apart over the summer...
* Reasons for wanting to join Geeks on Patrol: My experience is that you have good players with a sence of humour, wich I appreciate.
* Tell us why we should invite you, and what you can bring to our guild? I'm an really experienced player, and pretty bright, so I'm quick to understand tactics and follow them. I know I havn't got the most imba gear yet, but I'm pretty fast at getting it upgraded, so should be able to be among the best in the guild within a short period of time. I always hold my head cool while raiding and I don't talk shit if things go wrong. I love playing but refuse to spend my evenings being mad, so I appreciate a guild where ppl talk nice to each other, and have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbleanheal
Geek Runner
Bubbleanheal

PostSubject: Re: application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest   application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:24 am

Sp, we are without one, would bring good dps to a raid and you seem to have nice experience and seem a nice guy Smile
Back to top Go down
jarlfrie

PostSubject: Re: application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest   application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:34 am

well thank you, and I am a very nice guy...you must really know people Wink
Back to top Go down
Taemi
Geek Runner
Taemi

PostSubject: Re: application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest   application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:51 am

Bubbleanheal wrote:
Sp, we are without one, would bring good dps to a raid and you seem to have nice experience and seem a nice guy Smile

what he said bounce

hope to see you get an invite soon, seems like a nice guy and can bring lots of dps raids I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest   application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest Empty

Back to top Go down

application - Jarlfries - shadowpriest
Page 1 of 1