Geeks on Patrol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks on Patrol guild forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aplication Agradon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
agradon
Nerd Patroller

Aplication Agradon Empty
PostSubject: Aplication Agradon   Aplication Agradon EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:18 am

Character

* Nickname: Agradon
* Level: 70
* Class and Race: Rogue Undead
* Talent spec: dnt no yet, will change to suit the guild
* Proffesions: Leather working
* Do you have Ventrilo? Yes Smile
* Is this you main character? Yes Smile
* List any seriously played alts: i have a preist that i want to get to 70 soon
* Do you have a stable connection?: yes
* Link to Armory profile, and explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your Armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Agradon

You as a player

* Nationality: English
* What are your usual playing hours? (Are there days/times when you are consistently unavailable?) : i have college on mondays wednesdays and Fridays from 9-5 and 9-12 so anytime after then i will be on most days
* Previous WoW experience, both Pre-tbc and Tbc. i cleared most bosses in kara with you guys and went to ZA a few times
* Connections (Do you know anyone in Geeks?) Lazybear lives neer me we used to go to same school Smile i also no most people from beein in the guild in the past
* Guild and/or Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds: i was in this guild about 2 month ago. i got a job workin 12 hour nights 6 days a week so as you could see i didnt really have much time to play, i did leave a message in the Away section on the forum but eventually got kicked form the guild. i have now got into the game again and want to secure myself with a decent progressing guild and from past experience this is the guild for me Smile
* Reasons for wanting to join Geeks on Patrol: i want to start raidin again and hopefuly be with you in WoTLK and discover all the new raids
* Tell us why we should invite you, and what you can bring to our guild? i know how to play my class i get along with most people, i have the will to get better at the game and help the guild get better as a team. you should invite me as im alwase up for raids when ever you might need me and also i get along with people very well Smile
* Other (anything else you want to share with us) : yh if i dont get into the guild i hope you guys do well in the WoTLK and good luck, but i wish to be with you on the journey Smile thanks for viewing Smile
Back to top Go down

Aplication Agradon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeks on Patrol :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: